- Kek Boon Ann Zubi (HOD PE & CCA)
- Satwant Singh (HOD Student Management & Student Well-Being)
- Neo Siew Eng (HOD Normal Academic & Normal Technical)
- Quek Swee Lin Anthony
- Suzanne Eng Siew San
- Joshua Li Fuhua
- Loke Jia Yi
- Lim Chun Leong (AED)
- Peh Kian Chai (School Programme Executive)
Every Merahan a physically educated individual who pursues an active and healthy lifestyle
To explore and deepen Merahans’ knowledge in physical education so as to develop a healthy lifestyle through purposeful programmes and deliberate practices
- CCA Orientation:
- The Secondary 1 CCA Orientation is an annual event conducted for the Sec 1 students. It serves as a good platform for Secondary 1 students and their parents to get to know the various CCAs offered by the school.
- Cross Country:
- Cross Country is organised annually to incuclate resilience in Merahans through long distance running. In 2017, it was held at the Japanese Garden and Hawk House emerged as the overall Cross Country Champion.
- Merahan Olympics:
- The Merahan Olympics is our annual Inter-House Games which include a wide range of sports such as Basketball, Floorball, Touch Rugby, Ultimate Frisbee and Badminton. In 2017, Osprey House emerged as the champion in the Merahan Olympics.
- Swimming Programme:
- The objectives of the programme are to expose our Sec 2 students to the basics of water safety and competencies in water. Swimming lessons are held at the nearby Delta Swimming Complex.
- Health and Fitness Week:
- Our Health and Fitness Week encourages Merahans to lead a healthy lifestyle through physical fitness, mental health and proper dietary choices. Assembly talks and various activities are conducted by the PE department throughout this week.
- DARE Programme:
- The objective of the programme is to equip students with CPR/AED skills from a young age. Through this, safety awareness among students is heightened and they gain the confidence to respond to a cardiac arrest. It also provides an opportunity to inclucate 21st CC traits in students and reinforce their commitment to lead a healthy lifestyle. Lessons are held during curriculum time and teaching tools such as a half body mannequin and mock AED machines are used to make the learning as authentic as possible.