- Huang Wen Qing (HOD ICT)
- Seow Xian Yi Winston (SH ICT)
- Chee Kwok Seng Jereme (Asst. Year Head – Lower Sec)
To build a culture of innovation through the effective use of technologies for deeper learning and student engagement.
(i) Providing professional development for staff to enhance their competencies in instructional planning and evaluation which translates into the creation of meaningful and engaging ICT lessons for students with different learning abilities
(ii) Developing students to become discerning independent learners equipped with 21st century skills who are able to work collaboratively towards knowledge building beyond the classroom.
(iii) To harness technology to increase administrative efficiency and improve communication and student management.
- Media Design Competition
- Code for Fun
- Platinum award for MEC Competition 2017 (Cat A – Animation)
- Bronze award for MEC Competition 2016 (Cat A – Animation)
- Bronze award for the MEC Competition 2015 (Cat A – Animation)
- Silver award for the MEC Competition 2015 (Cat B – Game)
- Gold award for the MEC Competition 2014 (Cat B – Game)