CDC STUDENT MEALS’ SCHEME
GOOD NEWS from the Community Development Council (CDCs)!
The Singapore Community Development Councils (CDCs) in partnership with Dr Tahir, an Indonesian philanthropist, as well as Grab Singapore, will bring subsidised meals to students who need them called the “CDC Student Meals’ Scheme”, it aims to help families with Primary and/or Secondary Schools children and living in rental blocks to defray the cost of buying meals during the circuit breaker period.
Each eligible student can receive $55 worth of GrabFood e-vouchers:
- 11 GrabFood e-vouchers in $5 denomination;
- Valid from date of issue up to 31 May 2020; and
- The e-vouchers must be utilised in full as no refund will be made for any unused value.
Students can pre-order on the GrabFood App, and self-pick-up the meals from neighbouring food merchants.
The eligibility is as follows:
- Students who are currently in Primary and/ or Secondary Schools; and
- Residing in unit under the Public Rental Scheme with at least one Singaporean Citizen in the same household.
The application period is from 14 – 27 April 2020. You can apply through formsg by scanning the QR code in the attached publicity material through the links provided below.
Apply for the $55 e-vouchers by Monday, 27 April 2020 through the QR Code below:
Eligible students may wish to sign-up directly by scanning the QR codes of your respective CDCs.
|Community Development Council||QR Code for Sign-up|
|Central Singapore CDC|
|North East CDC|
|North West CDC|
|South East CDC|
|South West CDC|
Alternatively, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the links here for more information.